新东方网>长沙新东方学校>英语角>影视英语>正文

英剧《神探夏洛克》1-4季全季经典台词汇总 中英双语台词

2017-01-18 11:01

来源:新东方长沙学校编辑整理

作者:

  英剧《神探夏洛克》1-4全季剧情简介
  英剧《神探夏洛克》第四季回归 终于等到卷福
  2017美剧回归时间表汇总 2017新开播美剧及时间汇总(上半年)

英剧《神探夏洛克》1-4季全季经典台词汇总 中英双语台词

  第四季

  I won't insult your intelligence by explaining it to you.

  如果给你解释,像是在侮辱你的智商吗?

  Marriage changes you as a person in ways that you can't imagine.

  婚姻会用一种你无法想象的方式改变你。

  You are married, and then you just let your old friends slip away.

  你结婚了,旧的友谊会慢慢淡去。

  The one person he thought didn't matter at all to me was the one person that mattered the most.

  在他眼中那个对我来说最无足轻重的人,其实是对我最重要的人。

  John, I am a ridiculous man. Redeemed only by the warmth and constancy of your friendship.

  约翰,我是个荒谬的人,却被你的热情和对友谊的忠贞拯救了。

  The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins, just the two of us against the rest of the world.

  追寻罪犯的快感令人血脉喷张,我们两人对阵整个世界。

  第三季

  the thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins, just the two of us against the rest of the world.

  追寻罪犯的快感令人血脉喷张,我们两人对阵整个世界。

  i won't insult your intelligence by explaining it to you.

  我就不给你解释了,省得说我侮辱你智商。

  marriage changes you as a person in ways that you can't imagine.

  婚姻会用一种你想象不到的方式改变你。

  you are married, and then you just let your old friends slip away.

  你结婚了,老朋友们就会慢慢溜走。

  the one person he thought didn't matter at all to me was the one person that mattered the most.

  在他眼中那个对我来说最无足轻重的人,其实是对我最重要的人。

  john, i am a ridiculous man. redeemed only by the warmth and constancy of your friendship.

  约翰,我是个荒谬的人,却被你的热情和对友谊的忠贞拯救了。

  the problems of your past are your business. the problems of your future are my privilege.

  你的过去我不愿过问,那是你的事情;你的未来我希望参与,这是我的荣幸。

  to the very best of times, john.

  致那些最好的时光,约翰。

  第二季

  This is your living, Sherlock.

  这才是你的生活夏洛克

  I'm a private detective, the last thing I need is a public image.

  我是个私家侦探,我最不需要的莫过于公众形象

  It's hardly my fault you weren't listening.

  你没好好听又不是我的错

  Just once, can you two behave like grown-ups?

  你们两个能不能偶尔有点大人样?

  Brainy is the new sexy.

  智慧是性感的新潮流

  第一季

  Potential flatmates should know the worst of each other.

  未来的室友该彼此了解最坏的情况。

  There's always something to look forward to.

  总会有让我期待的事。

  Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.

  安德森,闭嘴,整条街的智商都被你拉低了。

  Sometimes you have to look hard at something to see its value.

  有些事物的价值需要用心才能体会。

  新东方英语口语及语法课程 看美剧英剧不用愁

  新东方倍学口语  新概念美文精选班  英语词汇  英语语音

更多一手课程报名优惠请扫描关注新东方长沙学校官方微信

长沙新东方官方微信:长沙新东方 (微信号:xdf_changsha
热报班级

焦点推荐

小升初名校真题 中考历年真题 高考大数据、志愿填报 一键扫描获取!!!

学习规划

免费为您定制学习规划

姓名: 手机: 课程:

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。